Agile Virtual Training for only $600 (2 days training)
August 29, 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Online Meeting - Connection details to be provided.
As a team leader, you strive to be more agile and help your team be more productive. To succeed, you need an agile mindset, combined with leadership and team management skills within the context of your organization and its culture.
The Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) training and certification provides tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, remove impediments and to tailor your team’s way of working (WoW) so it matches and reflects the unique situation of your unique team. Upon completion of this workshop, you will be prepared to begin your Disciplined Agile certification journey.
Foundations of Disciplined Agile:
- Discover the basic elements and scope of Disciplined Agile.
- Understand the full range of business agility.
- Learn how to organize people into agile teams.
- Understand where you fit into an agile team or organization. Organize the flow of work within a team and across teams.
- See how teams can work differently yet still be governed consistently.
Choosing Your WoWTM (Way of Working):
- Demonstrate how to lead your team through a tailoring workshop to identify their initial way of working (WoW).
- Select the best-fit lifecycle for your team.
- Choose the Disciplined Agile goal diagrams that are most relevant to your team’s situation.
- Apply the relevant goal diagrams to identify techniques and practices that are most likely to work in your team’s context.
- Improve retrospectives by using tools from Disciplined Agile to identify techniques that will more accurately address your current challenges.