Change is inevitable. Organizations constantly wrestle with changes in markets, customer needs, technology, and other forces. Change also breeds projects designed to fulfill the need to innovate and adapt to change. Bringing these projects in on time, within budget, and meeting requirements equates to an effective use of resources – people and funding. This is the essence of project management and the creed of professional project managers everywhere.
The Central Arkansas Chapter of Project Management Institute has over 330 members – many of whom are certified project management professionals. Our members work in a variety of industries and companies - IT, health care, medical, telecommunications, energy, insurance, government, military, non-profit, and educational organizations in the Central Arkansas area. Our focus is development programs for project professionals and project and program management best practices. Partnering with PMICAC sends a strong message that attracts professional project managers and other project professionals to Central Arkansas, educates and supports them in their efforts, and strengthens the integrity of their professions. This, in turn, supports their ability to manage the projects and programs necessary to accomplish your organization’s mission and increase your competitive edge.
PMICAC provides its 330+ members with
- Monthly education and networking meetings
- Networking events
- Courses to assist members and non-members achieve professional project-related certifications
- Full-day Professional Development Day Symposium on leadership and project-related topics
- Partnerships with K-12 and higher education institutions
- Opportunities to earn credits for maintaining credentials
- Community involvement and awareness
- Regional, national, and international leadership training meetings
- PMI publications, tools, templates, and eSeminars
Project managers and other project professionals drive the changes and innovation that strengthens organizations. We invite Project managers drive the changes and innovation that strengthens organizations. We invite your organization to join those
who currently sponsor PMICAC and take a prominent position in the Central Arkansas community as a key supporter of the project management profession. For more details on our sponsorship opportunities, please contact the VP of Marketing.